Want a Dodge Charger LX chasses conversion that represents what a four door sedan dedicated drag would look like? Then we have something for you!
We took the speed of the DRAG PAK Challenger, and adapted it to the cheaper LX sedan chassis. Why? Because they won't do it. But we know Charger customers...and we know you love them just as much if not more than a coupe. More doors, more scores!
Our FOURPAK Roller represents Drag Pak technology in the architecture of a sedan, and is available as a rolling chassis designed for the up and coming NMCA Sealed 392 Crate Motor Class, and Modern Street HEMI Shootout Pro and SuperPro Classes. Available in three configurations and many HIPO Colors.
Many Options available. We can use 2005-2022 Chargers. The cost of the core car can be had for less that $2k these days...and most are RUST free.
Learn more about our LX Chassis FOURPAK conversions.
These models are built from select 2011-2021 SE, SXT, and R/T Dodge Charger models from used market inventory. We don't cut up Hellcats!
At Ready Chassis, we pride ourselves on finding and building our stockpile from the best-used cores we can find on the market. Low Mileage, salt-free cores taken from the dry West and Southern United States climates.
Each car is hand-selected, disassembled, and then converted into killer door slammers, when then get the NHRA approval before delivery to the customer.
CHASSIS & SAFETY SPEC
- 7.50 ET certified Chromoly roll cage
- Racetech lightweight FIA certified seats
- SFI & FIA certified safety harnesses
- Window net and driveshaft loop
- Cross-form parachute & integrated mount
SUSPENSION & DRIVELINE / AXLE
- Modified K-Member for easy oil pan removal
- Custom BILSTEIN double-adjustable coilovers
- Manual steering rack (15:1 ratio)
- Four-Link Rear Suspension with Wishbone
- Exact geometry for consistent performance
- Bilstein double-adjustable coil overs
- Drag Race Anti-roll bar
- Strange Engineering axle kit
- 9" Aluminum center section
- 40 Spline gun-drilled "Hy-Tuf" axles
- Various options for final drive ratio
- Race Aluminum 4" diameter prop shaft
- Spicer 1350 u-joints & hardware
- 15" Strange Engineering front & rear brakes
WHEELS & FINISHING ITEMS
- Front: Bogart racing 17X4.5 aluminum
- Rear: Bogart racing 15X10 aluminum
- Front: MTT-ET Front 27.5X4.0-17
- Rear: MTT-ET Drag Radial 30.0X9x15
- 3 Gal Fuel Cell & Lines
- Hotwire Wire Looms & Bulkhead
- Pro-glass Windshield & Windows
- Line lock & brake pressure switch
- Holley Dominator EFI & 7" Digital Dash
- Racepak Smartwire PDM
- ATI Ultra Case TH400 & Mounts
- WELD Beadlock Lightweight Wheels
- SRT Race Exhaust by American Racing Headers
- Intercooler & Ice Tank
- Rage Wraps - FOURPAK Wrap Options (Shown Below)
Whenever possible, we acquire our cars in the colors the factory offered - and we target cars that are HIPO colors that look really good on race cars.
We then disassemble each car, inspect and repair any exterior areas that are in need (scratches, paint chips) and we then wrap the cars in a protective wrap so that they can enter the process to be converted into factory supercars.
There are two levels of the Charger Model FOURPAK conversion that we are offering today
- Our FOURPAK SuperCar 255 - designed for 7.50 ET's / 190 MPH
- Our FOURPAK SuperPro - designed for 8.50 ET's / 170 MPH
- OUR FOURPAK Pro - designed for 9.99 ET's / 150 MPH
See below our READY-2-ROCK LX Chassis Shown in a Rage Wrap FOURPAK Wrap example